Want the cheapest Lexus IS 350 insurance in Henderson? Having to pay for overpriced car insurance in Henderson can draw down your accounts and make it impossible to make ends meet. Doing a price comparison can be a smart way to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
It’s a known fact that auto insurance companies don’t want customers comparing rates. Drivers who shop around at least once a year will presumably switch to a new company because there is a high probability of finding a lower-priced company. A recent survey discovered that drivers who regularly compared price quotes saved approximately $865 annually as compared to drivers who never shopped around for better prices.
If saving money on Lexus IS 350 insurance in Henderson is your ultimate target, then knowing the best ways to find and compare coverages can help you be more efficient.
Consumers have many insurers to choose from, and though it is a good thing to be able to choose, it makes it harder to find the lowest cost provider for Lexus IS 350 insurance in Henderson.
It is always a good idea to price shop coverage as often as possible because car insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you think you had the lowest rate on Lexus IS 350 insurance in Henderson on your last policy the chances are good that you can find a lower price today. Ignore everything you know about car insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in one of the best ways to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
It’s important to know that comparing all the rates in your area increases your odds of finding the best offered rates.
The providers in the list below provide free quotes in Nevada. To get cheap auto insurance in Henderson, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Insurance policy discounts for Lexus IS 350 insurance in Henderson
Companies don’t necessarily list every discount they offer very well, so the next list breaks down a few of the more well known and also the lesser-known ways to save on insurance.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but some companies like Allstate and State Farm will forgive one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Good Student Discount – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags could see savings of 20 to 30 percent.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children who live away from home to go to college and don’t have a car could get you a discount.
- E-sign Discounts – A handful of insurance companies provide a small discount for completing your application on the web.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars with ABS and/or traction control are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more on IS 350 insurance in Henderson.
- Military Rewards – Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower premium rates.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Henderson drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to scrutinize driving manner by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate might get better premium rates if they have good driving habits.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Active or former government employment could qualify for a slight premium decrease with some insurance companies.
- Good Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more than drivers with accident claims.
Don’t be shocked that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though the math looks like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, nobody gets a free ride.
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Lexus IS 350 insurance costs with and without discounts. The rate quotes are based on a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Nevada state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-policy, and marriage discounts applied.
Some of the insurance companies that may include most of these discounts include:
If you need cheaper Henderson car insurance quotes, ask every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. All car insurance discounts may not apply in your area. If you would like to view insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Henderson, follow this link.
Auto insurance statistics for a Lexus IS 350
The information shown below outlines different insurance coverage prices for Lexus IS 350 models. Having insight into how insurance policy premiums are figured is important for drivers to make smart choices when selecting a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|IS 350 4-Dr Sedan||$142||$284||$290||$18||$86||$820||$68|
|IS 350 C 2-Dr Convertible||$142||$284||$290||$18||$86||$820||$68|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in specific location information which can raise or lower prices significantly.
Rate comparison of men versus women
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Lexus IS 350 premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Lexus IS 350 liability-only versus full coverage
The information below shows the difference between Lexus IS 350 car insurance costs with and without full coverage. The price estimates are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no other discounts are factored in.
Guidelines for dropping full coverage
There is no written rule to eliminate comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a general convention. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is more than around 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Lexus IS 350 replacement cost is $6,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would receive is $5,000 after paying your deductible. If premium cost is more than $500 annually for full coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some cases where only buying liability is not a good plan. If you haven’t satisfied your loan, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to keep the loan. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should maintain full coverage.
Smart Buyers Can Cut Their Insurance Costs
A large part of saving on car insurance is knowing the different types of things that aid in calculating your policy premiums. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels, this enables you to make decisions that could result in lower premium levels.
- Additional coverages that may be costing you – There are a ton of optional add-on coverages you can purchase on your car insurance policy. Insurance for replacement cost coverage, towing, and extra life insurance coverage may be wasting your money. They may seem like a good idea when deciding what coverages you need, but if you don’t need them get rid of them and save.
- Discounts for alarm systems – Choosing a vehicle with an alarm system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention devices such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can help prevent car theft and help bring rates down.
- Do you save by driving less? – Driving more miles every year the more it will cost to insure it. Almost all companies rate vehicles based upon how much you drive. Cars left parked in the garage can be on a lower rate level than cars that get driven a lot. Verify your car insurance declarations sheet is rated on how each vehicle is driven, because it can save money. Having an incorrect usage rating on your IS 350 may be costing you higher rates.
- Your employer can affect rates – Careers such as military personnel, social workers, and stock brokers are shown to have higher rates than the rest of us in part from high stress and incredibly demanding work hours. Other professions such as farmers, athletes and retirees pay lower than average rates.
- Insurance rates for married couples – Having a significant other can get you a discount on your policy. It may mean you are more mature than a single person and insurance companies reward insureds because being married results in fewer claims.
Insurance loss data for Lexus IS 350 vehicles – Insurers use past loss statistics for each vehicle to calculate a rate that offsets possible losses. Models that the statistics show to have higher number or severity of losses will have higher rates for specific coverages. The table below shows the compiled insurance loss statistics for Lexus IS 350 vehicles.
For each coverage category, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is considered to be 100. Percentage numbers below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while percentage numbers above 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or statistically larger claims.
Lexus IS 350 Insurance Loss Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus IS 350 4dr 2WD 165 88 186 101 Lexus IS 350 4dr 4WD 200 72 206 Lexus IS 350 Convertible 98BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years